Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tag Monster on the Loose

Hee hee, I just realized that I was tagged by Kate8085! Her blog absolutely rocks, so be sure to check it out!


8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Dave's Birthday (on Friday)
2. Visiting my grandpa this summer
3. An earthquake...I can feel a big one!
4. Setting up the pool
5. Getting a hair cut?
6. Laying out in the sun
7. My birthday
8. Spending time with Jen


8 things I did yesterday:

1. Did some birthday shopping
2. Played cards
3. Stalked my sister with my mom?
4. Had a meltdown
5. Went to San Bernardino twice?
6. Went to McDonalds and forgot to get Dave something :(
7. Did our contract
8. Wrapped some presents

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Draw
2. Sing
3. Be nice
4. Pay attention
5. Travel Europe
6. Fly
7. Be Outgoing
8. Live by a lake

8 shows I watch:

1. Ugly Betty
2. Estate of Panic
3. Weeds
4. United States of Tara
5. Hell's Kitchen
6. Jon and Kate + Eight
7. Judge Judy
8. The Soup

8 Blogs I'm tagging:

1 .RockerByeBaby
2.
TheCaravan
3.
MrsBsAccessories
4.
BangsandFangs
5.
Clemart Design
6.
Granny's Postcard's
7.
Heathen's Hearth
8.
Little Papoose