Friday, February 1, 2008

Oh how I love New York!!






















Yay! February is finally here. I can't wait for around 20 more days when the Sun goes into Pisces. All this Aquarian energy (enter-chi) is really getting under my skin. It's very emotionless and unpredictible. I don't like it. So what does someone like me do when they are feeling down and listless? Think of happy thoughts and places that I would like to go some day like New York!
I found some really cool things on Etsy...like...the charm necklace is from user crumpetcake-I am buying it a.s.a.p. The really cool Grand Central Station is from user fivedot. I love the New York skyline print. It is so beautiful-the colors are amazing!! It's from gallogirlphotos

The New York state necklace is from lulidesigns I want it!!! I just love New York!
The awesome Empire State building photo is from user futurowomen.

The snowglobe is mine that I found at an antique store in Pomona for 1/2 off making it $12!! What an awesome find and it has a music box that plays "Start Spreadin' the News" Oh I just love it!!! It inspired this lovely blog of mine!! Anyone want to fund my first trip to New York?! Hee hee! ♥